Find the answers to common questions about our events.
– All draws are out of 100 participants, unless stated otherwise.
– If not all numbers are chosen, system will choose only from numbers picked by customers.
– First number randomly drawn will be selected as the raffle winner. 2nd number drawn will win a lower tier pair of tickets.
– 30 people minimum required for raffle to occur. If raffle does not occur refund will be issued and free entry given as thank you for entering.
– All raffle prizes are a pair of tickets (two tickets), unless stated otherwise.
– All raffle ticket prices are in USD currency, unless stated otherwise.
– Customers are only allowed one entry/raffle per account username.
– Price value of an event refers to the price of the ticket when purchased by One in 100 not the face value as specified on the original event tickets.
– Each raffle is the price of the face value of the pair of tickets or gift card, divided by 100.
– Must be 18 years or older to purchase a raffle ticket.
1st number drawn: top tier tickets
2nd number drawn: lower tier tickers (section 300s)
* Special Events, Concerts and Gift Cards are excluded from 2nd place prizes.
Looking to join in on more raffles? For each friend you refer who signs up and purchases their first raffle ticket, you’ll receive three free raffle tickets of your choice.
Lottery has finished
|2019-02-10 10:19:49||Alan MacDonald|
|2019-02-10 09:50:20||Darian Smith|
|2019-02-09 08:32:05||Roger Silvia|
|2019-02-09 08:25:52||Urmom Iza Soplapipi|
|2019-02-08 09:02:21||Jasper Bookert|
|2019-02-07 21:58:15||Justin Engelhard|
|2019-01-12 19:41:43||Scott Penna|
|2019-01-06 16:36:41||Karen Leonard|
|2019-01-03 20:00||Lottery started|
Pick your ticket numbers (limit one customer):
Only ticket numbers that have been selected will be used in the raffle draw.